While looking in the mirror, you would have noticed the dark spots on your face. And that is what you would have certainly disliked. There are a lot of chemicals and waxes that are easily available in the market. But they are harmful. So here we will be telling how you can bleach your face skin at home?
HOW TO BLEACH SKIN AT HOME?
So let us begin with all the remedies for the bleaching of your skin. And that too without any side effects and harms.
1- Potato Bleaching Pack
Potato is a natural bleaching agent and correctly gets rid of tanning brought on because of exposure to the sun.
- Peel the pores and skin of a potato and grate it.
- Upload some rose water and make a paste in a blender.
- When you have extremely dry pores and skin, you could add honey to the blend. In case of oily pores and skin, replace honey with lemon juice.
- Observe it at the face and on exposed regions which include neck and fingers to get even-toned skin.
- permit it dry and wash off with water.
- Potato bleaches the pores and skin mildly. With normal use, your skin lightens, and even the dark spots are decreased.
2- Tomato Bleaching Pack
- Take a ripe tomato and mash it.
- Sieve it the use of a strainer to sluice out the seeds.
- Add a teaspoon of curd and blend it properly.
- Observe this pack at the face evenly and let it dry.
- Use lukewarm water to wash off the face pack and pat the pores and skin dry.
- Normal use of this pack lightens the scars and spots and offers an excellent tone to the pores and skin.